Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Paint for Case 1845C

AESCompaniesLLC ยท 2010-03-13 15:25

I am looking for either spray can , gallon, or paint code # for Case 1845C skid loader. I believe a lot of the Case construction equipment is the same color, skid loaders,backhoes, front wheel loaders ect. Can anyone help me out ? Thank you for your time.

Replies9
  1. #1KSSS2010-03-13 16:33

    The color is called POWER TAN

  2. #2cakooter2010-03-18 22:35

    I beleave you can get it from Grainger,you can try Tractor Supply, Barnes or Lawson. I hope this helps

  3. #3marc pate2011-07-06 22:37

    tractor supplys around here stocks case colors in gallons didnt see spray cans

  4. #4Scavenger2011-07-09 01:26

    If you are near a Blains Farm & Fleet, they sometimes have the Power Tan color in the paint department on the shelf where the rest of the implement paint is kept. About 2 years ago I was going to get some to touch up some scraped and rusted areas on my 1845C, but all they had were gallons. I do not need that much.

  5. #5Scavenger2011-07-09 07:23

    I failed to see that the original post is over a year old................Oh well, maybe it will eventually help someone.

  6. #6Lightning Bolt2013-04-16 02:20

    Does anyone know what color the ROPS cage is called?

  7. #7Jeepwalker2014-01-16 21:05

    Hello. Anyone know what the PPG or Dupont number is that closely matches Case Equipment (Power tan)? Thank you.

  8. #8Jeepwalker2014-01-16 21:30

    Ok, I think I just answered my own question. See cross reference. http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?manuf=Case Or this: http://www.myimagehosting.com/u/3277/3954/33785.pdf

  9. #9daCat2014-01-18 15:12

    Here is a link to Case part numbers which any good paint store can cross reference for you. http://partstore.casece.com/us/inde...category_id=258&page=&type=&sort_by=name_high