Does anybody have any experience with this dealership? If so please convey your experience.
PM member Mitch504 here that’s his neck of the woods.
Thanks for the tip. So far he has not replied to my PM.
UPDATE: I was able to communicate with Mitch504 (Thanks Mitch!) but I have ended up with the following information through my own research. Bryan Mimms and Palmetto Machinery is/are an actual person/reputable company (verified by local Caterpillar salesman for that area, and through actually talking with Mr. Mimms) but if you are getting email blasts claiming to be from Palmetto Machinery, LLC beware. Mr. Mimms stated that he is NOT sending email blasts to advertise, that he is aware of the scammers using his (among others) business logo, etc., and that has already contacted the FBI regarding this issue. If you want to verify what is actual inventory for Palmetto just visit their website. Per Mr. Mimms, "If I have something for sale its on the website. If from email blast its a scammer." Before getting to the bottom of this I called the number provided for Mr. Mimms in the emails I have been receiving. It was answered by someone claiming to be Mr. Mimms but the person had a Latino accent. This is very odd if you've ever heard someone from SC speak before. Also of note, after I spoke with the "phoney" Bryan Mimms that phone number is no longer a working number. Again, BUYER BEWARE!