Can anyone give me part numbers for my cutting edges on my dozer blade. Need 2 middle ones and the 2 corners. 1995 D5H series II. Serial # 8RC04098. It has straight/tilt blade, not 6 way. Thanks
Gonna need a little more info looks like. On the back of the blade should be a serial number plate, thinking upper right corner. Looking for the serial number, should start with 6WH, 2BH, etc. Get the whole serial number if you can. Get me that and we'll figure it out for ya. If you can't make out the number, or the plate is missing (they tend to get knocked off) get me the count of bolts, will be either a total of 22 or 26 from end bit to end bit.
No find on plate or number on blade cutterjohn. Has 22 bolts in cuttin edges.
Ok, good deal. Here's what you need: qty 2: 3G-4295 end bit qty 2: 3G-6062 cutting edge qty 22: 5J-4773 bolt qty 22: 2J-3506 nut qty 22: 5P-8248 washer
Thanks a bunch! These are "cat" #'s? Any place sell those besides cat? Maybe cheaper
I'm sure you can find non-CAT repl parts, but having the OEM numbers saves a headache. (been there done that) I'd check online and see what turns up, Hensley comes to mind right off, but I'd bet there are dozens of manufacturers that make replacement GET.
I called cat and they found the 3G-6062's. They said the 3G-4295 was a bracket and changed it to 4285 for the end bits. They wanted the number off blade too. Good thing you helped me out or it would have been a cluster. I had him count the bolts and he said there was 22, so maybe he's right. I didn't order yet, gonna check aftermarket prices. Just hope the aftermarket stuff is good. Through cat the end bits were $72 plus tax each and edges were $144 each plus tax. Wasn't as costly as I thought they would be but bad enough for me. Do you hav a # for Hensley?
I did find a number imprinted on "side" of blade. It's on right side towards top. It's: 4T 2519 2 7 90 Only number i can find on blade, I looked all over it
Glad to be of help. Had the fat finger, small keyboard syndrome on the end bit PNO, lol