Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts dealer needed for Gehl 747 motor grader

evansconstruction · 2023-04-06 15:55

Hiii We have a 747 Gehl Motor Grader. Trying to find a dealer that can sell parts. Local Gehl dealer says Gehl sold the motor grader line to Maudlin so I went that route. New message: We do not support Gehl. They were affiliated with PSI and we bought them, but nothing to do with Gehl. “ Directly from our Mauldin dealer Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Replies4
  1. #1mowingman2023-04-06 16:09

    I would get busy on the phone. Someone must surely support some of those machines in some way. Call the Gehl main office, or call the Manitou main office. Maybe one of those places can get you headed in the right direction.

  2. #2evansconstruction2023-04-06 16:33

    Thanks..I have tried 3 places so far but thought I would ask here just in case anyone had any thoughts that I wasn't coming across.

  3. #3apetad2023-11-29 18:36

    I can do some checking on it if you can get me the exact serial number.

  4. #4cuttin edge2023-11-29 19:19

    This type or the 6 wheel