Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts for a CASE 680L

txn4life81 · 2024-02-17 13:55

Greeting all! I’m hoping someone here can help me on my quest to find parts for our CASE 680L backhoe. We recently purchased this backhoe from Surplus and it was missing some parts. Specifically the battery box cover and all the associated components necessary to retail the batteries. I’m also looking for the lower rear window and a new seat as well. Somehow it was either removed or broken prior to the sale and the seat looks like it seen a few many rear ends on it. If anyone knows where I can get these parts it would be fantastic. We acquired a parts manual, so if necessary I can provide you with the part number, albeit, they are probably outdated numbers. I look forward to what help anyone can provide. Thanks, Gary R. SA, TX

Replies1
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2024-02-17 15:14

    A lot of parts are available online just look up part numbers and google them. There are a number of companies that should be able to help you. To name a few Broken Tractor, Reliable Aftermarket parts and Schiefer Enterprise for used parts. Some of the other guys on here can name some more I'm sure.