Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Parts for bobcat excavators

cat320 · 2010-07-22 07:46

My friend has a bobcat excavator and i was woundering if there is any other place local or online that he can get track parts other than bobcat? we are in the boston area dealer parts are usually alot more in price. thanx

Replies7
  1. #1willie592010-07-22 18:37

    Multi Machine in New Jersey. Talk to Eric. http://www.mmmachine.com/

  2. #2kirkinen2011-05-21 03:16

    I have Bobcat 331 excavator with serial 512 911 351 and I have problems with final drive. The type of drive is KYB-MAG-26V-310. Where find part dfor this unit? The old unit needs following parts to repair it: - number: 3 6670220 SEAL 2 pcs - number: 19 6660674 GEAR 3 pcs - number: 23 6660675 GEAR 1 pcs BR, A-P Kirkinen

  3. #3willie592011-05-21 12:04

    Welcome to the forum kirkinen. :usa I don't have a parts page to know what those part numbers are, but I'm guessing you're needing some gears for the planetary drive. Unless you can identify the brand of planetary drive and find a source for parts for that brand, then you'll most likely have to go to Bobcat for those parts, and I'm sure they will be expensive.

  4. #4kirkinen2011-05-21 18:30

    Thanks and hello everyone. As you notice I'm writing from Finland with my rally English Parts are are the main shaft with gear and the gears around it. I have pdf file - explode view of drive. Numbers are from there. It's intresting that hydraulic motor is kyb, but who has done transmission? I have also heard that this drive type is not anymore production or there is no production of spare parts. There are also Bobcat excavators equip with som drive. These have different gear ratios and parts are still available. I have tried to ask everywhere, but I got the same answer every time - buy a new one. Now I'm looking machinery companies who are specialist for spur gears and shafts. I found already company who makes body coating etc so hardening is not a problem. Local dealer wants 4000 € from drive - about 5727.21 $

  5. #5willie592011-05-21 18:48

    You're doing quite well with English, very well indeed. I'm not sure myself where to source what you're searching for, about the only thing I can offer is to send an email inquiry to these folks. I understand you're in Finland and they are in the US, but if they can't provide one, they may at least be able to offer you some information. http://www.loaderpartssource.com/

  6. #6kirkinen2011-05-28 03:22

    The situation is that I don't find any parts for planetary gear. At Poland new final drive 1600 € + transport 130 €. I got couple of proposals from Machinery companies, but the price for the shaft is terrible ~ 700 - 1000 € + hardening & finishing. Seems to be like that I need new drive. ****...

  7. #7jkiser962011-05-31 20:01

    Check out S. Cohn & sons. They have been great to deal with on undercarriage parts for my 430.