I am a heavy haul RGN truck driver and I am needing to load a komatsu pc400lc-6 on my trailer I explained to the shippers that this was the first one that I have picked up and asked if they would load it and they said no because of insurance issues saying that they didn't want to because they don't want to be responsible if anything happens. Well anyways I'm stuck here to load it by myself and my question is how do you lift the boom up and down I do not need to extend the boom I just need to lift it up and down I would greatly appreciate any and all replies and I would love to say thank you for your time and help ahead of time.
There is a safety lever beside your left leg. Raise it and then the left joystick pull back.
OK thanks the reason I couldn't figure it out is because there are two joystick one in each hand but you say it's the left one that I need to pull back? Or push forward? Or the right one?
The right joy stick pull back to lift, push forward to lower, safety lever in on left side of seat, not left joystick. Between seat and door. You might want to go to local coffee shop and find a helper.:beatsme
Yes I know that I need to push the safety lever down. So it's the right joystick that I need to pull back on to lift the boom up not to extend it but to lift the boom up and not the left joystick?
Yes, pull back on the right stick to lift the boom. The left stick works the arm in and out.
Thank you for all of your replies I greatly appreciate them and if I have anymore questions about this machinery or any others that I may load down the road I will post here and hopefully get helpful answers just like I did this time again thank you all for your replies may God bless you and your families and have a great day.