Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC200-6 electrical

Leger · 2021-12-11 14:46

Having issues with my pc200-6 with a 5.9’cummins. The machine started surging. So changed all filters and still the same issue. Runs fine for 5 mins then starts surging. Then lost all power to instrument panel ac etc. I jumped the battery relay out and it seems to be working as it should but i do not have fire at my key switch or my instrument panel but have it at the ac starter and alternator. So I jumped the key switch out and the instrument panel works. Put I have to tie the electric kill switch to make it run. If I do not do this it will crank and kill until I disconnect the battery. Needless to say with the key switch jumped and the electric kill disconnected and tied to the run position the machine will run as it should and the instrument panel works as it should. My question is could it be a diode or a broken wire from the battery relay to the key switch. I ve had trouble with the electric kill before but even with it unplugged nothing will work. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1LACHAU2021-12-12 01:52

    We should know the serial number of the machine because there are many types of specifications for the PC200-6 depending on its serial number.

  2. #2Leger2021-12-12 11:26

    A85152 is the serial number.

  3. #3LACHAU2021-12-12 22:54

    OK, you can refer attached file for more detail about the electrical system of PC200-6

  4. #4Leger2021-12-13 09:12

    Thank you very much!!!