Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PC200-8 fault code

Bala ยท 2011-08-06 00:43

the one I have to look after is showing fault code E15CA428 and has been doing so for a long time i am told, Can anyone link me to the fault code list or help me out with this one regards Max

Replies25
  1. #1John C.2011-08-06 12:37

    I only have codes up to Dash 7 model machines and yours doesn't show up there. I would appreciate a copy of the Dash 8 list as well. I would be willing to share all the rest of the Komatsu code lists in exchange. Thanks

  2. #2tool_king2011-08-06 21:40

    Bala I found the code in my Komatsu PC200lc-8 shop manual .Fault code E15 CA428 is broken down like this .The E15 is the user code and the CA428 is the failure code .Which is water in fuel sensor high error.

  3. #3Bala2011-08-06 21:50

    I will get it checked out today, thanks for the quick responses, i have just started work here and the gear has been neglected so i have a lot to work through i am on quite a remote island so you guys are a huge help, much appreciated, regards max

  4. #4tool_king2011-08-06 23:19

    Bala Do you need the shop manual for this machine ? I have it on pdf form .

  5. #5Bala2011-08-07 03:37

    I could sure use the manual, can you put it up here or do i pm you an email, I have parts books but not manuals for the units i have, PC200, PC300, Kato, exc, D85 D68 dozers the 200 has damaged wiring causing the fault code so that is under control. Thanks again

  6. #6tool_king2011-08-07 10:22

    Bala and John C download this link for the manual.The manual is 1009 pages long. http://www.4shared.com/document/aAXmXOTb/PC200_8.html John C what other manuals do you have? thanks ED

  7. #7John C.2011-08-07 12:21

    tool_king, Thanks for the link. I have copied all the fault code listings for the small to medium excavators from Dash 3 to Dash 7. I converted the document to PDF so anyone should be able to open it. PM your email and I'll send it to you direct. John C.

  8. #8John C.2011-08-07 12:32

    tool_king, The file I down loaded went through some different configurations and would not open. My computer says the file is corrupted. Is there something I'm missing?

  9. #9tool_king2011-08-07 19:44

    John download the link.When the screen opens up with the 4share screen .Click on download now blue box on the left side of the screen. Then it will open to open or save pdf file.This link works.I tried my self. http://www.4shared.com/document/aAXmXOTb/PC200_8.html My email address is [email protected]

  10. #10Bala2011-08-08 06:52

    I cant get onto that site the company has it blocked on the server, i have a friend who has downloaded it for me and it worked fine. i wll pick it up next time i am home if i cant get it another way, thanks again for all your help

  11. #11tool_king2011-08-08 16:45

    Bala glad you friend was able to download it . I hope it helps you out in the future.

  12. #12John C.2011-08-08 19:18

    tool_man Thanks for the link. I got it to down load fine this time.

  13. #13tool_king2011-08-08 21:51

    Glad the link worked for you .I got the email from you and downloaded the files.Let me know if you are looking for any other manual .I have a large amount of service,parts and operators manuals for alot of different machines.

  14. #14John C.2011-08-09 01:06

    Thanks, Really appreciate the new reading material. John C.

  15. #15roshan suwal2015-02-08 07:38

    how to solve E15 CA689 problem in komatsu 200

  16. #16isna55132015-12-11 05:34

    Tool king I need the shop manual pc300-8 2010 urgent please

  17. #17Alcoholahmed2015-12-18 18:18

    Hi m8, Would you please send me the komatsu troubleshooting codes list via my mail below ;I have PC450-7 excavator having this code C975AD51KA [email protected] Thanks in advance.

  18. #18tool_king2015-12-19 13:33

    isna5513 Here is link I only have it for the PC200-8 and PC400-8.Check out these links Here is the PC200-8 http://www.4shared.com/office/UGv3c7Cxce/PC200-8200LC-8220-8220LC-8.html Here is PC400-8 http://www.4shared.com/office/FJRB58f1ce/PC400-8LC.html

  19. #19josephny2019-12-22 14:40

    tool_king, I'm in a jam. My PC160LC-7eo just cut out with an E11 and E15 deep in the frozen woods. I don't know how to access the full fault codes. Any chance you can help me figure out how to troubleshoot this? Thank you, Joe

  20. #20tool_king2019-12-22 15:33

    I do not have a manual on the 160 machine .at the moment .Looking it up now . I also email my friend John C that does lot of Komatsu stuff the information you are having a problem with .

  21. #21tool_king2019-12-22 15:35
  22. #22josephny2019-12-22 16:40

    thank you very much for the quick response. If you have any suggestions on the best step in fixing this, is sure appreciate it.

  23. #23John C.2019-12-22 23:08

    I don't have anything on the Dash 7 machines in writing. I do know that to get to the diagnostics you can do the following. The key pad on the monitor has numbers by the buttons numbered 1 through 10. There are two triangles on the right side of the number buttons that represent arrow up with a triangle with the point up and the lower triangle with the point down represents and arrow down. Press and hold the up triangle and then press the 1 then 2 then 3 buttons in succession and then let go of the up triangle button. A new menu will come up. Go to the monitor section using the up and down triangles. I don't recall for sure but I think there is another button to push to enter that menu. You can find the specific fault codes in there. What little info I have on the Dash 7 line doesn't show codes like E11 or E15 so those might be operator codes. tool_king might have more info on that.

  24. #24josephny2019-12-23 08:44

    Thank you very much! I will try this and report back.

  25. #25josephny2020-01-04 04:37

    In case anyone (now or in the future) is interested: Turns out fuel was not flowing out of the tank because of crud. Cleaned it out, changed the fuel filters, and all is well. Thank you everyone again!