I have a couple symptoms on my pc35mr-2. The right travel stick on my pc35mr-2 isn't smooth. Occasionally the travel beep alarm doesn't stop beeping even when I've returned to neutral. And occasionally I can hear the sound of a bit of oil bypassing, coming from the floor section and seems to be near the travel ppc valve. I've taken the floor matts off (surprisingly difficult) and the levers, and have sight of the ppc valve. I took a video showing the it moving not smoothly: (sound warning, compressor running in background!): New video by John Vollrath photos.app.goo.gl I'm curious if folks things this would be a internal spool issue, or one of the external shafts is causing friction? I don't want to start taking it apart and sideline the machine completely. Also, I can order a whole new travel ppc valve from china for about $330 with shipping. Wondering if it's worth it at all breaking into it.
If its a canopy machine just unbolt the upper and flip it forward to get access to the travel linkage and valves. You can inspect it all and make sure nothing is severely dirty, sticking, worn out or in need of adjustment. A hose improperly ran after replacement or removal on another repair could be an issue for moving parts with the travel sticks under there.
Ended up being the shafts and linkages that were bound up, not anything in the valve body fortunately. Took the head off (#11 in the diagram), polished up the shafts and everything works smoothly now.