I replaced one of my drive motors less than 500 hrs ago now it will hardly pull. I need to test the pressure going into it does anyone have these specs and know which hoses are the pressure side?
The larger ones are the pressure wont make a difference which one you tap into just have to move the controls either way. Should be about 3500psi. Did you repack the swivel yet
yeah I did about 6 months before I replaced the drive. I really want to thank you for the info. I tried my local dealer and couldn't get an answer.
Maximum working pressure is 24.52Mpa (3556 psi) Rated flow 60 l/pm (15.85 gpm) Why did you replace the original? What failed? What brand did you replace it with?
pc40-7 The first final drive stripped the gears came apart. I replaced it with an after market drive from Terra Parts it seems that the hydraulic section of the drive is going out it's real slow until you move both sides then it works better but is still slower than the other one. It was a lot faster than the old one. I had to run it at about half so the old one could keep up. Any suggestions?
Yes, I suggest you replace the other side to match what they sold you. Or, replace what they sold you with a drive that matches your original (which we stock) You are not going to be able to adjust your machine to compensate for the speed difference. It will never perform properly with two different specification drives on it.
pc40-7 how much is your replacement drive to match my old one?
pc40-7 final drive $1850.00 said it was half price because of the hours on it even though it was out of warranty. This did not fix the whole problem. I've been told it maybe a control valve issue.
Recheck the swivel, just a guess.
That is possible. I would buy four hoses and jump the motors from circuit to circuit to see where that gets you