Had an operator run the machine out of fuel. Got it refueled and it doesn't want to start and think the system needs bled. Any suggestions on how to do that. Thanks
If it doesn't have electric pump between tank and filter it should have some sort if primer pump. Find something to open after the pump/primer like a bleed screw or line connection. Operate primer or cycle key until fuel flows freely. Close screw/connection and trace fuel inlet on fuel pump. You can crack that line as well to get more air out. After you have gotten fuel to fuel pump, crack injector lines at the injectors. Crank engine til fuel flows at each injector. Tighten lines and it should start.
I bled everything except the injectors and I was sitting half way up a mountain in 95° heat. I read this and had it running a few minutes later. Thanks dude!