I have a PC 90 and am having trouble sourcing a front idler. I’ve been told that these haven’t been built for some time now but saying that you’d think getting parts like this wouldn’t be an issue. can any body help as to who may have these in stock. Preferably a contact number or email please. thanks. D
May take take a lot of calls to after market manufacturers to find one
What is wrong with old one (photos)
Bearings and shaft totally screwed. Possibly can be rebuilt but Komatsu dealer recommends replacing with new one if poss
You are going to have give some more information. Maybe a serial number and the Dash number at the end of the model number. I just had to update a PC200 Dash 1 with a complete change of the track adjuster and the front idler to a Dash 6 model machine idler and adjuster. It is the fate of old machines now days to be orphaned for parts.