Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pel Job eb306,

Curley ยท 2020-11-09 08:37

My 1995 Pel Job digger has a Mitsubishi S3L2 3 cylinder engine of 1318cc. I have pressure building in radiator and water shortage. My thoughts are possibly a cylinder head gasket. Any ideas where I could source a head set of gaskets for this engine. I live in N Ireland. Also the silencer elbow has burnt out,so replacement needed for it. Any pointers would be appreciated Curley

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2020-11-09 11:51

    Good day Curley SMT are the agents whom have the franchise for the Peljob I believe there are some ex PJ guys still working at Duxford. https://www.smt.network/gb/location/duxford/ Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Curley2020-11-09 14:19

    Hi Uffex Thanks for the information,will email in the morning. Regards Curley

  3. #3uffex2020-11-09 14:34

    Hi Curley It looks as if you have a Mitsubishi motor if you have a problem come back we may be able to help. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Curley2020-11-09 15:22

    Yes I need help.if my thoughts on the problem is correct,I need parts. Details of my machine 1995,type 252,serial number 252 16745. Mitsubishi S3L2 motor. Curley