Hello, have an old Linde I use around the shop and stopped running while I was using it. Has not started since. Replaced the cutoff valve. Lift pump is working. Pumping through the filters but is not getting into the injector pump. Suspect the injector pump went out on me. So, need some help identifying the injector pump. Pump is a Lucas CA. Don't see a number. Here's all the info I have on the forklift. Forklift SN: 352F1001340. Maybe a '95 Perkins 4 cly. 10004.4...tag on motor: List # AG8057 S.N. 1673/2100 U 726162A Any help appreciated. Cost? Kit? Remanufactured? Suppliers? Thanks Joe.
@thepumpguysc
The pump name plate is that blue tag to the right of the side cover.. I don’t really need the #’s to give u a ballpark estimate.. But if u want a worse case estimate, I’ll need’m.. Contact me directly at my screen name at aoldotcom.
Hello, the pump number is 2643C622. I can't help you with a new one, because in Poland the repair of this pump costs about USD 300. A new pump at TVH costs USD 1,508.
Here's the info on the pump tag.