Looking for a pony motor gas tank for a Cat 12 grader. My part number is 8B9507, thanks Pete
I have a tank that came off 99E1035, a 1960 12E grader that I converted to direct start. Would this fit your application?
Did it go behind the cab on the left side kinda level with the engine cover? Should be about 10 - 12 " and about 5" square, drain should come out of middle of bottom of tank and hook to a rubber hose to settelment bowl. I'd change mine to electric start but it's a 4100 engine and you have to cut hole for the starter and it's just to much to do. mine is a 9K series 1947 model, old military grader without a lot of hours on it, If you think it will work what do you want for it? I'm on the Eastern Coast of NC, New Bern NC 28562, thanks Pete
It went behind the cab, the size you state is about right and it has two pieces of angle iron welded to it. As I recall, the tank itself was slightly to the left but the fill hole was centered in the hood. I'll get a couple of pics in a day or so with a tape measure on it so you can determine if it will fit.
You can email me directly at [email protected] thanks
Pics on the way Pete