Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Photos of Drott Track Loader

DerelictTexture ยท 2012-07-10 10:58

Photographed in the Spring of 2012. The Drott loader and Hitachi UH-07 looks like a typical 1970's landclearing operation. The link to the photos is here... http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/07/photos-of-drott-track-loader.html

Replies10
  1. #1Georgia Iron2012-07-10 16:43

    That is a tuff looking loader. Wish I had the winch.

  2. #2DerelictTexture2012-07-10 17:01

    Now that I think of it, I wish I had some video of it running...and working on the property

  3. #3Shortymankins2012-07-10 21:58

    I like the tooth on the side of the bucket

  4. #4580bruce2012-07-11 01:39

    Its got a big stick up its rear!

  5. #5DerelictTexture2012-07-11 05:53

    The tooth on the side of the bucket is a great idea, as long as the operator doesn't jam it into a big fir stump....

  6. #6wosama931b2012-07-11 21:29

    That stick looks like some type of cable hook up tool for logs or other stuff like stumps. Good lookin timber there in the background, that tooth on the side of the bucket is very handy for moving logs left or right, some body knows how to get a job done.

  7. #722a2012-07-25 04:24

    Great photos. Prefer a dozer with a tree pusher fitted for clearing.

  8. #8Aceworld2012-07-28 13:01

    The Drott Track Loader in Action! Looks Tough, between good pictures.

  9. #9Greatwestcam2012-08-06 20:02

    Td-9 My dad had an old 1962 TD-9 with 4-1 bucket, thought it was big when I was young, but it fits into the dump box of his old 65 chev dump truck. He dug out a lot of old growth stumps with it.

  10. #10brian falcone2012-08-08 21:17

    heres my t340. this has internationals own loader design which was similar to drotts. its since been fitted with a drott 4in1 bucket