Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Photos of Heavy Excavators at Work …Part Two

DerelictTexture ยท 2012-07-04 01:19

More Sea to Sky photos...and a few from Gambier Island, Brigade bay link to the pics is here...I reduced the photo file size for easier loading...the originals are all around 7 to 11 mb in size http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2012/07/photos-of-heavy-excavators-at-work-part.html

Replies3
  1. #1pp13bnos2012-07-04 07:59

    Uhhh, can I have your job? I'd love to shoot heavy equipment all day long. While I know this isn't a photography forum, what kinda camera equipment are you using?

  2. #2robin yates uk2012-07-04 08:31

    scenery to die for, awesome project

  3. #3DerelictTexture2012-07-04 08:36

    Thanks for the comment. Yeah it's a great job...I make dozens of dollars per year doing it!...In real life, I was in the drilling and blasting biz when most of these shots were taken I use various Nikon cameras...DSLR to pocket size. The real trick is have a camera ( any camera ) with you...and take photos constantly...the moments pass very quickly....keep the sun behind you and click away