Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

photos/videos from different type of grader works

Graderfan1981 · 2016-01-16 14:17

I start now a topic with photos and videos from different type of grader works. I have made a topic in the German discussion forum, but there is not much interest anymore since they have a new forum software I get not much views anymore. So I think I will write in future here more about graders and their works. Maybe here are some operators which want to share photos from their works. Some german people don't know what a grader can do and don't like them. Here are more people who knows what an interesting machine a grader is. Graders can do lots of jobs, fine grading, rough grading, ripping, ditching, slope works..... Here the first video from a steep slope: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oheFj_owFH8

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies4
  1. #1Graderfan19812017-10-21 18:58

    Here a video from a Grader in Germany which buit in earth:

  2. #2Graderfan19812018-07-15 18:18

    Grader built in sand:

  3. #3ih1002018-07-17 15:13

    Thanks for the pictures, Graderfan, keep them coming.

  4. #4ippielb2018-07-23 23:11

    Here’s me grading around a tight corner pushing slag.