Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PickupTrucks.com tests heavy-duties

CEwriter ยท 2010-08-18 10:37

PickupTrucks heavy-duty shootout ranks Silverado best gas 3/4-ton, F-250 best diesel 3/4-ton, Sierra Denali best 1-ton. http://bit.ly/cxzWdO Their shootout is an interesting project. Check it all out at http://special-reports.pickuptrucks.com/2010-heavyduty-shootout.html L

Replies7
  1. #1watglen2010-08-18 11:18

    I read the 2010 heavy duty shootout on pickuptrucks.com. :crying: My dodge is getting its ass spanked! :crying I find it hard to believe we need all that capability in a pickup, but i also have a hard time getting over the performance envy. All i know is my 07 cummins will pull everything i want to pull anywhere i want to pull it. Plus, you can't hurt a 5.9. It has 488,000 kms on it now and still strong. No engines have been this tough since the 7.3 and the 5.9 They just keep throwing technology (per emissions req'ts) at them, while reliability goes out the window. So what does cummins have in store?

  2. #2Dozerboy2010-08-19 21:25

    Woohoo go GM those Denali's are sexy trucks.

  3. #3dayexco2010-08-19 21:44

    no GM "government motors" vehicles for me

  4. #4stangman8932010-09-03 12:23

    I would gladly take a 2010 ford 6.4 with a spartan tuner.Go fast and save fuel too.

  5. #5T GRIMM2010-09-03 22:08

    No surprise ! GM Is at the top.

  6. #6jughead2010-09-04 06:48

    when one sees this old man driving gm one will KNOW it is to keep from walking. only slack i will cut them is the small block engine. that sucker will produce some serious horsepower

  7. #7winky2010-09-10 07:41

    Even though I own a 04 Super Duty 6.0 I still would buy the new Ford over all others