a few shots of my new lr1280... can't wait to see the lr1300...
Very nice rig ya got there. :yup
Must be big money in crane operating in Manitoba!
Thanks ATCOEQUIP, it was a pleasure to assemble, and a very nice working model...The upperworks module is very heavy, so with all the c.w.t.s she is nice and solid...went together just like the real thing... I'm gonna send you a couple more pics of her...The last one is a how not to jack-knife...
where'd you get these models?
Nice models ..Im running about 32 in my fleet ..I also scored a Mammoet Sennebogen 5500 Starlifter when it came out for $250 (1 of 300)..Hard to belive it can fetch up to $700 now.. I also picked up the Mammoet LTM 1200,LTM 1090... mrusso94 where'd you get these models? http://www.diecastconstructiontoys.com/ http://www.dadscats.com/ http://www.constructionscalemodels.com/ http://www.dhsdiecast.com/ Theres tons out there ..dont forget E-Bay .. throttle cranes through the search engine in the toys and hobbies section
I get everything over the net from the U.S.A.
I like that Starlifter 5500 Mammoet livery very nice... post some pics??
How about I post you shots of the box ..my wife hasnt even seen it set up ..not untill i have a hermaticly seal case ..with environmental control .. Heres some ...
One of two 500's we had
I hoisted for Latta in Ft. Frances Ont. couple of years back...they had some transformers from Mexico on trailers that would not fit under the bridges to Toronto...Anyway the guys from Latta crane were cool...Cool pics... I understand keeping her in the box... I got a new Laukant version GMK 7550 today... Also finally got luffer installed on the LTM 1300 Liebherr... Will post pics...of both... That ac500 is a beaut ...the model looks very similar...
Latta was cool (the best.men and management)... loved it ..But then that bleedin Black and Red dutch (it at worthy of a capital d)miser's bought them out ..mammoet ..SOB's should have stayed on the other side of the pond .. I keep the model because it makes money for me not them monetary orientated .....Input profanity .. get my drift ...