Not sure if anyone here receives CalContractor magazine but there March edition did a great publication of a the huge pipeline project taking place not to far from my house... I've been trying to keep up to date myself with the project and taking tons of photos that you can see on my website ( http://www.socalearthmovers.com ):thumbsup...As if the insanely huge Komatsu PC1250, PC1000, 2 CAT 385C L's, 365C L, Hitachi EX800 and EX750 excavators weren't enough for this 2.5 mile project they just brought in a Hitachi EX1200
Wish Connecticut was like that!!!
With that Hitachi loading those lorries how many buckets to load it?...
Looks like about one, maybe two. I don't know what California's weight regs are but that's probably a 10 yd box on the truck.
Hitachi EX1200 is sure a big one. I wonder how much time will the project take to complete. Sure looks like a lot of work is there to do. ointhead