Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please help me find the lever Lock Solenoid on my GEHL CTL60

stng_96 · 2023-06-09 11:12

Working through a hydraulic issue on my Gehl CTL60. I got the service manual from here, thank you very much. I have been chasing down wiring and relays trying to isolate the problem, but I am currently a bit stuck. The wiring diagram calls out a "Lever Lock Solenoid" but I swear that is the only document in the manual that calls it out with that title. Scanning through the documents I find a number of solenoids, but they are called as simply "solenoid" or "solenoid valve". I cannot find out that matches the wire color called out in the diagram so.....can anyone tell where it is, or an easy way to locate it? Machine is stuck in the woods, sure would love to get it out of there!

Replies8
  1. #1azvacs2023-07-03 13:16

    Just saw your post. Still need help?

  2. #2stng_962023-07-03 14:09

    I do not, thanks for asking, I should’ve reported back! Ended up testing through the whole curcuit(found the solenoid) and I had a failed tab at a resistor. There is a bank of seven resistors under the left joystick, most of which were terribly corroded and a couple had broke. $224 later I had a new resistor panel, and the machine works again.

  3. #3azvacs2023-07-04 05:23

    Good to hear

  4. #4HeinWernerOP2024-08-26 16:28

    Do you have any information on this resistor panel? You're not referring to the fuse box are you? I'm having the same issue over here. Thanks!

  5. #5Kathy Goldie2025-09-11 12:49

    Where did you find the Lever lock solenoid? I too am looking. Thank you

  6. #6azvacs2025-09-11 20:04

    I’m pretty sure the sub valve has that solenoid on it. If you have power to it, you’ll feel vibration on top. More to come

  7. #7azvacs2025-09-11 20:10
  8. #8stng_962025-09-17 16:44

    Sorry for not responding here, resistor panel is under left joystick, about 8 resistors mounted in one panel for different functions.