Please move "Later Bob" memorial here
Could you provide a link to that thread seatwarmer, or at least where it's located, I didn't get any results doing a quick search, of course I ain't that good at doing searches either.
If you're referring to the thread about Bob Ont (whose signature was "Later Bob"), it was moved here yesterday. If anybody has any others we may have missed, please bring them to our attention.
Then there's something awry. What I'm seeing on my screen, when I go to the "gone but not forgotten" section from the main page menu I only see two threads, the one about RonG and this thread, I don't see any other threads in this section on my screen. :beatsme
I see it. And, it was there before Seatwarmer posted, according to the order. This is the thread. HeavyEquipmentForums
Then I'm totally perplexed. After reading your post I went back to the main page and scrolled down to the "gone but no forgotten" section. It shows (on the main page) 4 threads. But when I click on that section I only see two threads, RonG and this thread, no others. I'm puzzled.
You've messed about with yer settin's agin, ain't ya laddie? Weel, I'm thinkin' as good as ye are with fixin' things, ye'll soon have her shipshape agin! :bash
That's really odd. And I have no explanation. Kinda makes you wonder what else you've been missing... :beatsme
Eish just delete this thread I'm sorry to cause all this discon****lation
Don't know myself, I'll keep working on it. Heck, with all the $treaming spammers we've had to deal with I may have inadvertently banned myself.
No problem. We (the staff), all know we're not perfect. We'd rather have everybody's help in doing our jobs than have something important go un-done because nobody bothered to point it out to us.