Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

plumbing for new hydraulic pump on 416 Cat backhoe

William F ยท 2024-10-15 22:03

I removed the old pump quite some time ago and have forgotten the hookups for hoses etc. New pump seems to have an extra outlet. Would appreciate any help with picture and maybe discription,please Tankyou in advance Bill F

Replies3
  1. #1William F2024-10-16 10:08

    I know this sounds dumb the larger fittings I remember but small only going by size and have one at front with nothing in it

  2. #2TCat2024-10-16 10:33

    William post your machine serial number and hopefully one of the more knowledgeable chaps like Nige will see your post and be able to post up a diagram of your machine for you. Welcome to HEF by the way.

  3. #3Nige2024-10-16 10:50

    As above - start with a Serial Number. I see over 30 different models of 416. Post photos of both the old and new pumps if you can. Is the new pump a genuine Cat OEM or aftermarket.? Either way what Part Number of pump did you buy.?