Just saw this dozer for sale on KIJIJI. Add says it has 27 hp and a 3' blade. Runs with hydraulic orbit motors. I guess it beats using a spade but what would you do for parts? Anyone know if this would have been from one of those kits we used to see in Popular Science?
Those were Struck Mini-dozers...this thing is more unique (read:ugly). Interesting though. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...&aql=&oq=struck+&gs_rfai=&fp=2b36e1653bfbe4b4
great to make bike and hiking trails! would love to have!
funky track pads, wonder what it uses for rails? 120 roller chain?
I like the grill made from a big truck muffler heat shield. Now that's Redneck engineering. LOL
The guy is aksing 1600.00 Canadian.
I tried to find it on Kijiji but couldn't... Where's it at exactly? Not sure if it's even worth anywhere near $1600.......... But there's one born every minute...
Check out the adds in Edmonton under Heavy equipment. The guy calls it a Case dozer.
a "case" of what :beatsme haha maybe he means you have to drink a case of beer the think its worth it
Case Davis Trencher The undercarriage looks like an old Case Davis trencher. If memory serves, they had a little dozer blade. Looks like someone took some creative license and built a mini something
Looks like each arm rest would hold a case of your favorite beverage. Not that I would encourage drinking and dozing