Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Poclain FC 80

lrk ยท 2009-08-04 17:51

Any one have a hydraulic diagram for a poclain FC 80, I need to replace the blown up hydraulic pump with an industrial type.Lawrie

Replies5
  1. #1poclain holland2009-09-01 13:47

    I have a poclain LC80 Hydr. diagram for you give me your email.

  2. #2ssenter2014-07-28 22:18

    is there anyway I could get a copy of that hydraulic diagram?

  3. #3poclain holland2014-07-29 02:38

    Do you have a photo of the machine? LC80 or FC30? I can email the diagram to you.

  4. #4ssenter2014-07-30 23:00

    My friend has a LC80 serial 3805 I believe. He asked me to find some info on the machine. He just purchased it... it seems to do great raising up but the machine's arm doesn't have much down pressure with the arm. It seems slow when going down with the arm and you can't push the arm against the ground and lift the front of the front of the machine off the ground. My email is [email protected] any info on the machine would be great

  5. #5poclain holland2014-07-31 03:44

    IF you go to topic old Iron Excavator 12-09-2013 in this forum, I did already posted LC80 poclain hydraulic diagram in color and pressure settings only it is in German and pressures are in BAR (kg/cm)