Since the calendar post, went to far! To be serious, I would like to see an online store. How about you others?
me 2
absolutely
Yeah....we are gunna get Digger to do the modelling But its an idea that may come to fruition:cool2
+1 here...sign me up
same here i want some of that stuff shirts and things
O! yea me toooo
im in me 2 me 2
I think we should re-open the calendar post. I didn't get my turn to post and I really feel left out now that the thread has been closed :crying
come on pete then we will have to start a new new post on the same thing hahahah
I'm in:usa
Me too
We hear you guys! We'll be putting something together soon. Stay tuned.
Christmas is comming!!!!!!!!:
Make some shirts in the safety green with front pocket:cool2
Doubt it will make it. Gotta figure on some lead time for the merch. Combine that with holiday shipping. Next christmas would be a safer bet
Yes. The yellow and brown HEF satin chemise is sure to be a hit with that special woman in your life.
Or certain grader operators. Pete
:beatsme still waiting!
I'm in for some HEF Tshirts for sure.....DOT colors if possible.
Sorry for the delay guys. We've been focusing on getting the performance of the site squared away first, then we'll get the store started. I'll try to get an estimate on when that might be.
Well I know the economy is slow, but I will still pay for H.E.F. Merchandise.
Me too, I sure Steve is working hard on this and finding some work....
Oh oh oh oh oh . . Heavy Equipment Posters!!!!
cat tv has some if i remember right if you want posters of real equipment :stirthepot
What about some bumper stickers? Perhaps with a safety first slogan on it but no flags.
Magnetized bumper stickers though, so you don't actually gotta stick em to your car permanently.
HEO Girl there are some equipment posters if your looking for some on shopcaterpillar.com under the Hot Item heading.
Huh?? The whole point of bumper stickers is to stick em on things, be it cars, equipment, the mother in laws mouth. I find if you put em on windows they can be peeled off and reused.
I'm waiting for the HEF windshield decals, like the one in this thread . :stirthepot
Digger, tell me how long you want it and tall and what color. I can cut them out of vinyl, we have our own vinyl plotter. IF we can get a design, and tell me what everyone wants I have the software to design it as welll, just a thought. That is if Steve doesn't mind.
I'll take a couple if your going to make them Bill.
N. Carolina Dozer I will be happy to make them. I just need to know the height and length and how it should look. I will drop Steve a message to make sure he doesn't mind, I don't want to step on anyones toes.
Well I don't need ne to across my windshield, but I would like some to put in the corner of my back window. Something like a 7x9 or in the area. The forum logo in the colors like the one at the top of the page would be nice since I have tinted windows.
Yeeup I would like something like that too! Stock
Alot of people now are going with magnetized bumper sticker type things so they don't actually have to stick it to the paint on their car. You've seen those breast cancer awareness ribbons and the rest of em like that, those are magnetized.
Well I want a sticky one so as some SOB wont run off with it and besides that the land rover is aluminum.Put me down for 4 PLEASE.:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup
We've been working on this, our tech has been putting a store page together. We're starting out with T shirts and will add items as funds permit, I have to get enough return on the T shirts to order more items. I think we should see this within a month.
I'll grab yours
Sounds good Steve, I hope the T-shirts do well, so we can see decals, hats, keychains, etc. I know I've been hounding you about this but I am proud of being apart of such a cool forum. Maybe if construction businesses see so much of the forum advertised around the world, maybe they will want to put there name on here.
Will you ship, outside of America, to South Africa, not like other online stores that only allow you to ship anywhere in the world but here? What about operator suites, caps, T-shirts obviously, golf shirts, mugs, now those would be cool, nice and big, socks, gloves, posters, where we could have pics taken by members, like Dirtman2007, diaries, and pens. Anything else to add? Of course this will not be immediate as Steve pointed out, but they could be in the long run.
I don't wear T shirts much, usually a singlet and a shirt with pockets. Ex US army shirts with big pockets are a favorite. I hate having crap in my trouser pockets and sitting on that all day. Tape measure, mobile phone, wallet, note pad, tools all need a place to be and my trousers are not it. And the smokes don't want to get squashed either.
I've worked out 3 tiers of pricing depending on where they will need to be shipped, the cost difference being that of shipping. The good news is I can ship a second t shirt at the same cost as the first so there will also be a 2 shirt price that is less than double one. Merchandise will most likely be limited to apparel and stickers. I'm working this out of the house so there's not a huge amount of space for inventory, nor do I want to get a lot of funds tied up in items that won't move well.
I would buy a t-shirt, will it have the site logo on it?
I would go for a shirt and sticker.
um, no mike, it has a picture of a rubber chicken. :beatsme
Can't wait. I've got abunch of friends that would appreciate some HEF merchandise as well.
hurry up please please OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I so want some.
ya never know what kind of logo they could put on it for H.E.F....:beatsme
I would spend some money! Shirts and Hats would be COOL!
Stickers on equipment and trucks and grow membership. I joined the Corvette forum in 99 with 2,000+ memebers now it has way over 200,000 members.
What about H.E.F. Soda :tong
Well I like to bring this up after some time, just to keep steve knowing that we would like to show our pride in being apart of H.E.F. I have seen a shirt and hat bearing the H.E.F. logo in another thread, and I was wondering if us "lower" members were not getting the oppurtunity to buy one. :beatsme If we can print our own then I'm all for that. I know a guy that can do it in my town, but I didn't want to break some copyright law? :ban
I've got the shirts here, it has taken longer to set up the store page than we anticipated. I'll send a reminder out on it, I also have to take a few photos of the shirts for the store page so I'll get on that as well. Sorry for the delay.
If you're referring to the picture of me at the rodeo, that's about the third time in four years that I've worn that shirt, cause I know how hard they are to get hold of. No way I'm going to wear it out til I know I can get a replacement. It's for special occasions only. As for the hat, if I had two, I'd wear one every day, but since I only have that one, the same rule applies. Us administrators aren't really privileged characters. We don't get em very often either... It's good to hear that they're somewhere in the pipeleine though. :thumbsup
:woohoo
Any news????
Hear Hear! :drinkup
Count me in on a couple shirts and decals!!!!
Id like some!
I know we've been promising this for a long time, but it's closer than ever! There will be some major changes here at the Board very soon, and the HEF store will be included. Sorry it's taken so darned long!
Knowing you Steve Its goin to be wurth the wait.....
well put Stock.... Steve will make it right!
OK Folks, we've finally gotten it together!!! You will see a "Store" icon on the toolbar at the top of the page, click on that and you will be taken to the store page. Currently I have just T-shirts available in sizes L, XL and XXL with the HEF logo on front. We'll consider adding more items as sales accumulate. One T-shirt is $20 which includes shipping to US states. You'll see an option of a second shirt for $15 that you may select with +$15 next to it. Shipping costs are the same for one or two shirts so in that case I've discounted the amount alloted for shipping. You may select the same size or different size for the optional second T-shirt. Members outside the US will see a shipping charge appear at checkout, this is due to the difference in cost of shipping outside the US, the second shirt is still shipped at just the $15 additional charge. There are two foreign shipping rates, your rate will be determined by the country of the shipping address. T-shirts are currently in stock and will be shipped as soon as possible, allow up to 3 weeks delivery worldwide.
Thank you very much Steve, hopefully enough members buy shirts so you can add some stickers of your logo to the store.
A thank you from me as well. :notworthy Not a bad idea pullpan, stickers would be cool, I like it. And so would a to-go mug for the Java bean juice in the mornings.
Ok everyone say thanks to Steve! Thank you Steve, sorry I bothered you about this so much, but I can't wait to show off the Forum! Like pullpan said, hopefully you can sale alot, and add more things like stickers, etc.
Hey where are the scantily clad models showing the merchandise, Uggg the thought of big hairy beer bellies partially covered by hef goods OOO! the horror of it.
I have seen several websites offer thier stuff thru this website... http://www.cafepress.com/ they had various items branded with the websites logo..
Still working on that Stock! The weather here this year has not been cooperative.
Now by gum...that's funny! :lmao
if you do stickers maybe some "Hard Hat" Stickers!
cool, i will have something to wear to the next union meeting.
What has a fat Irishman in a yellow T shirt got to do with this?..............a sorry I get it now, you want Steve to send you a XXXXL+ on the side with none of us being made aware of it. say no more Stock, your secret is safe with us.
i`ll happily buy a shirt or two.polo shirts with pockets would be nice steve, as would the hard hat stickers
He is actually an Americian or an Aussie,we generally don't get that big around here the ground is to wet....
got my shirts in the mail yesterday thanks again Steve!
Hopefully the shirts will be winging their way to Eire Soon .
Any idea of what the postage costs to Oztralia are?
There is an $8 surcharge to Canada and Mexico, and a $10 surcharge to nearly everywhere else outside the US. These are costs imposed by USPS, which has turned out to be the most economical way to ship these.
I got mine last weekend here in North Carolina! I wore one to work this week, and I had over a dozen people ask me about the forum. Now we just need some hard hat decals!
Any chance of getting the diffrent equipment under the HEF logo ,re: dozer's, loader's ,cranes .. Either generic or labeled ..although the labeled one's i suspect may cost more due to licensing the brand ..
727flyer Sounds good to me. I'm always looking for a new hat.
Countdown... Remember, there are only (insert number here) shopping days until Christmas! Make sure that when you give your Christmas list to your Mommy, or wife, girlfriend, or significant other, to mail to Santa, that it includes a number of HEF T-shirts in your size, and be sure to include the necessary link to the HEF store so that Santa knows where to get them for you! :yup (This has been a public service announcement.) :bouncegri
Steve , thank you for the shirts they arrived today,Many thanks for the prompt service 4 day is not bad well done to US postal service and An POST.
And don't forget folks, get your orders in now for christmas and avoid disappointment.....stocks are selling fast.
lol No I am NOT :tong
One vote here for some Hardhat stickers!!!!!
Here's a pic of me in my H.E.F. shirt. I would like to have a sticker to through on my black hardhat.
Look at that! There ya go guys. But some T-shirts and you too can look like NC dozer. :thumbsup Well, uh, maybe not exactly like NC Dozer, cause that wouldn't really be a good thing... :cool2 (There's a reason I dig ditches instead of being a salesman...)
Digger are you and the boys inferring that I consumed my apparel with some fodder beans T-SHIRTS NOW IN STOCK lol well I DIDN'T now as we are on this subject are their any kiddie sizes??? The xxl are too much for one stock to eat.
The salesman side is working. Thanks for the reminder in your handle Digger :thumbsup Was going to visit the store but kept getting side tracked..............have now finally got around to ordering the wifes Christmas present boy is she going to be suprised, a special prezzie all the way from the States. :tong
Well, it could've said "HEF store now stocking T-shirts", but then the grader operators would all have thought we had HEF hosiery... :beatsme And I'll bet you're not going to be the least bit surprised by her reaction, are you? :cool2
Hey! Members are going to get the wrong idea here..well...hummm...maybe you could consider the HEF hosiery??.....:cool2.........Not!..lol There ya go OCR..I left it wide open for you...
Any kiddie sizes available? WWW.xxxxxxx machinery.xxxx has them, I know 'cause we got them already nice black ones!,but children being children he now wants a yellow one to match dad.
No prob stock. Very hot wash should do it.
Digger I know I'm not purtty but I know I look better than some of the mugs I've seen on here! I worked hard on this body, and invested a lot of time and money aswell!
I've invested a lot of money in my body too. Unfortunately, most of it has been in the form of pizza. I was only picking on you cause you were the first one brave enough to post a pic of yourself in the forum's colors. Thank you. :notworthy
I know you were Digger, and I'm like you for the exception that my money was invested in burgers. For all you skinny people, you all can freeze during the winter. Like I say, "fats where its at!"
Christmas prezzies arrived Luckily my better half has a sense of humour ( she married me ) but was a bit upset that I didnt order 3 shirts. As a result she has handed over her shirt to Perry. I dont want to be second, it would ruin all future sales but heres a pic to prove they arrived :thumbsup
a key chain would be a pretty neat thing
Great Idea !
or a dog chain as he has a shirt already
also a sweat shirt for those cold days
I'd be interested in a ball cap if they were available, especially if they were available in a larger size. Stickers of various sizes would be good too!
i agree swampdog
yes that true i would like to appreciate your idea about having online store for heavy equipments (parts, accessories, and equipments itselves) i m merchant for heavy equipment myself and also we have great under one shade services for heavy equipment repair, maintenance and manufacturing for OEM and custom parts for different AMERICAN, JAPANESE and others. Thank You
down im down
Would love to be able to buy a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt!
Then MR Schwartz do so by all means they are a great quality item.
Does anyone know why the HEF store isnt working? or is it just my crapy computer.
Because nobody bothered to fix it after the BIG forum problems of last fall. I'm sure there's a long, sad story attached to it, but I don't know what it is. The other option would be to PM Steve directly. I know he'd be happy to sell some of those T-shirts. (He still has plenty.)
Aww bugger, righto might do that be nice if they got it up and going again. Cheers digger.
in my opinion , having online store for the parts of heavy equipments is a good idea . what is the link of the website ? how to pay ? by paypal or credit card . how to receive ? by TNT , DHL ,UPS or FEDEX . hope the transport cost is as low as possible .
The thread is about our online store here, to buy Heavy Equipment Forums T-shirts. I'm sure you would look very good in one. Hey, uh, you're not thinking of violating our advertising policy by spamming the forum, are you? :cool2
Hello I am a new member I was looking for info on adjusting brakes on a d5b. Does fine for the first five minuets then the brakes start to drag and hold the machine. Any suggestions. Thanks
Anyone know where I could find an instrument panel for a Volvo ec360b. Tnaks
Had to post three times to start a thread sorry
New member, just had to post so I could start a thread
pockets a must or be shot , ha ha
A hat would be cool..:Cowboy
Yeah
When it comes to online stoed to support a website - personally I sooner just donae a little bit of cash directly. A $20 shirt will generally only donate $3 to the site its supporting. I'm better off donating $10 - $20 cash directly to help take care of a community I enjoy. That being said, tshirts rock! I wonder if I could wear one from this site to work and call it business attire?!
Why do you start all these forums then stop people from posting anything on them? I hope that makes ANY sense to you because it makes NONE to anyone who uses them. Is the "new" guy supposed to be the enemy, or what?
I'm going to assume you're having trouble starting a thread , because obviously, you're able to post. It's explained here: So, in answer to your question, yeah, some of the new guys are the enemy. You're not going to be one, are you?
I'm only a newbie, but you can definitely count me in too...
+ me too
I just bought for myself and my wife some awesome polos,sweats, and hoody sweats with my ''SKULLFINDER'' logo to the tune of $600 from a local shop.Some awesome artwork and colors which I'm going to maybe share with Steve as he's a ''neighbor'' of mine to finally put this idea to bed and git er dun!!!! This thread is way too old.
So tell me please, have you a polo neck with pocket? and if so where do you get it?
The last I heard, Steve still has quite a few of the T-shirts. The demand for those wasn't quite strong enough to warrant expanding the merchadise line to anything else. (But I agree, a polo would be nice. And a sweatshirt, and some hardhat stickers, and....) If you'd like a T-shirt, a PM to Steve would be the way to go, at this time.
Thanks.
I second that!!
me tooo:drinkup
How about yellow?.Icould use some for chirstmas.This is a good ideal Thanks
I would like one for me ***
need the yellow stone , I am form CA
Would love to see some mesh back hats, as well.
Hope to see it soon
Waiting for more seggestions