Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Posting Photos on HEF

Tinkerer ยท 2020-04-04 10:25

I was wondering if many members knew that we can copy and paste photos in threads. For me it is more convenient than using the little blue upload a file pane below the message pane. If you want to delete the image before posting it just highlight it and use the cut option. I never log-in with anything but a pc. It may work with phones also, but I won't know until someone that has done it with one responds.

Replies1
  1. #1kshansen2020-04-04 16:43

    Just had to try it that way, just clicked on the picture in my image editing program and selected "Copy Image" then opened this box by hitting the reply button and then just pasted it here. Yep this was done to save time rotating tires on the 769 C, seems tire man forgot his jack and blocking!