Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Price on SVL75?

bruce42161 ยท 2012-12-04 12:00

Anyone know what the price range is on a SVL75?

Replies5
  1. #1eric122012-12-04 12:37

    it really depends on where your buying it, what year, what options it has, how many hours, condition of under carriage? around $40,000 is probably average but it could be from 30-50 depending on condition.

  2. #2bruce421612012-12-04 12:49

    I think I want to look new with a cab. I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to used stuff and like to know who's been using the equipment.

  3. #3eric122012-12-04 12:54

    then your probably going to be in the mid $50,000 range. search for a used one in your area online with really low hours and figure a few thousand more.

  4. #4bruce421612012-12-04 13:22

    thanks eric

  5. #5ddivinia2013-01-24 08:11

    I am looking at a new svl75 can and it is coming in at around $52k D, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD