Hi All, OK my pics of old excavators seem to be popular here, so here is another one for you guys!! This is a 1970s Priestman Mustang 120MKIII which is lying in a transport yard just a stones throw away from where I live, this old machine still earns it's keep from time to time levelling hardcore in and around the yard. I would love to see this machine being given a little TLC & I am sure it would not take too much effort to have her looking great again. These Mustangs were good machines in there day I used to operate a Mustang 220 when I was about 13yrs old then later in my work life around 1979 I was operating a Mustang 108S, I will try to dig out some photos of examples later.
I have just bought a Priestman Mustang 120 mark2 lots wrong with it just changed engine having problems finding spares will post pictures soon
Klochko Equipment in Detroit had 2 Priestman Super-long reach excavators. Are they related to the Mustang?