Hey guys new to the forum here but I have a 2008 case 445 series 3 skidsteer and it's been a absolutely wonderful machine, last night I went out to plow snow and when I opened the back engine bay door and kicked the breaker on I went to the cab and turned the key on and the usual seatbelt warning light didnt come on or beep nor did the glow plug light come on, so I started diagnosis on it checked every fuse and every relay and the ignition switch is sending power to the fuse panel as the 12v accessory outlet comes on and so does the wiper blade on the front door which only comes on with the ignition on. At which point I went ahead and tried to start the machine and it cranked over fine and even tried to start but struggled because of the grid heater not coming on. At this point I noticed the parking break button to release the parking brake was illuminated green and so was the auxiliary hydraulic release button, So I lifted the cab and checked all wiring connections and grounds and again found nothing wrong. I think my worst fear is true that the control panel may have gone out on me. Tomorrow I plan to run a jumper wire from the battery to the lap bar switch and see if it back feeds power to the control panel and hopefully it comes on although I'm almost positive the panel has power but isn't distributing it to the rest of the machine. Is this a common problem on these and is there any other suggestions before I go to the dealer and buy a new panel? I appreciate any and all help ahead of time and thank you guys for your time.
I am not certain that your problem is the control panel. I had to replace the panel in my 465 Series 1. I am sure it is the same panel. CASE has to program the hours into the new panel, unless that is not important to you they may have to have them at least program it.
Got it solved a bunch of bad connections made the panel burn out, cleaned connections, and a new panel and it runs like a champ again!!!