Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Proper Shoring

gordyo ยท 2006-05-18 10:45

http://www.safetysmart.com/ezine/051506/pic_this.html

Replies10
  1. #1JimBruce422006-05-18 12:34

    To quote Ron White... "you can't fix stupid":Banghead In a weird way though I get a kick out of these kind of pictures that show what not to do, lol.

  2. #2Grader4me2006-05-18 15:44

    Wow! You know what the sad part is.....people do stuff like this every day..... They just don't think.:spaz

  3. #3rino14942006-05-18 16:04

    You've got be fuggin kidding me :bash

  4. #4Dozerboy2006-05-18 23:32

    Hell if I had to dig that hole by hand I sure in hell would take my chances.:laugh

  5. #5itsgottobegreen2006-05-19 01:15

    I second that

  6. #6atgreene2006-05-19 12:28

    It's people like that that keep us fire fighters in business.

  7. #7itsgottobegreen2006-05-20 00:20

    also 2nd that one too. But we volly FF don't get paid when people do stupid $#!+ like that.

  8. #8Squizzy246B2006-05-20 05:28

    I'll 3rd that one cause we need the d*#*heads out there to make us look good...unfortunate way of looking at it but somebody has to pull the "cheapest quote" developer morons into line. You get what you pay for at the expense of human life....thats the way many work.

  9. #9Jeff D.2006-05-20 21:35

    Two sticks holding that big rock???:spaz It's obvious that for safety's sake,a rock that size would require three sticks minimum!!:yup (or two sticks AND a piece of string,atleast!)

  10. #10digger242j2006-05-20 22:07

    You could tie the string to a bunch of helium ballons, but then if it broke loose and flaoted away, you'd be guilty of creating a hazard to aircraft. Seems like a "no win" situation... :beatsme