I just purchased a New Holloand L190 skid steer without a cab enclosure and heater. I was wondering what the affordable way to purchase a cab enclosure and heater would be, rather that go through a dealer for factory parts. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi clasing1,I have a JD 8875 same as new holland 885.Ours has the cab "kit" with heater,sliding glass on the side windows,& front door.The newer L190 units look pretty tough.What dose the factory cab kit cost?
they make the plastic slip over cab enclosurers with a zip up front door. That would be the cheapest i think? http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/Skid_Steer_Nylon_Cabs_p/ccm-.htmt . We put an aftermarket heater in a bobcat 773 i used to have. It was pretty easy, just ran a line to the battery and mounted it to the ceiling. I believe it came from United rentals and cost about $250.00.?. Cant remember for sure. Too bad you dont have a Bobcat i have an entire cab enclosure!!! BEST OF LUCK
I used 2 pieces of lexan for the sides of my Gehl and just bolt them on in the fall and take them off in the spring. If I was going to add heat i would use something like this that uses engine coolant just like the factory ones. You can mount it up behind your head and run flex tube down around your feet. http://www.sportsimportsltd.com/12-v...te=google_base
Td25c The parts alone were going to be close to $3800 for the cab enclosure doors and panels and heater. That would be purchased through the local New Holland dealer. I'm going to check out the other websites that you guys posted. Thanks.