Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pure awesomeness

JD4020 ยท 2008-11-24 20:43

Just saw this on another site, check it out!

Replies20
  1. #1Burnout2008-11-24 20:45

    Oh... I saw the title and figured this was just going to be a picture of me..... ha ha like they say, Open with a joke. At the risk of sounding like a jerk.... repost.

  2. #2CM19952008-11-24 20:51
  3. #3jimmyjack2008-11-24 21:10

    third repost:beatsme

  4. #4JD40202008-11-24 21:30

    Sorry I havent been around much to see, and when I saw it on another site, I figured you guys would like to see. Nevermind then. :bash

  5. #5darinray2008-11-24 21:49

    Shoot don't be sorry because if nobody seen it first then they would never see it if you don't post it. When in doubt repost it. Darin

  6. #695zIV2008-11-24 22:17

    Maybe this is one of those things that could just become a sticky? This thing shows up a couple of times a year and that would take care of it. (Hopefully it would )

  7. #7JD40202008-11-24 22:45

    Either way, it is AWESOME!

  8. #8Copenhagen2008-11-24 23:42

    Imagine if he blew a hydraulic line!

  9. #9alco2008-11-25 01:13

    I'd rather see it as a repost, than not have anybody see it because it was never posted. Brian

  10. #10Lashlander2008-11-25 02:10

    Ya, don't worry about a little reposting. It happens, no big deal. I'm gonna side with Alco on this one.

  11. #11OCR2008-11-25 02:26

    Repost: Hell, Burnout... it was worth it just for that... ointlaugh OCR... :lmao

  12. #12Burnout2008-11-25 20:54

    Well I had to insert something witty.... Here's my next witty comment. I did that once.... with a Case 888, with a leaking hydraulic line.... running on 3 cylinders and talkin on the iphone the entire time. Witty?... didn't think so.

  13. #13redline2008-11-26 05:43

    ya jerk LMAO

  14. #14Sparffo2008-11-26 14:41

    Thats nothing! i do that every day! last week my hoe was down, so i had to do it with a Cat D8 2U! it really sucked when the cables got stuck in the CCU, half way up Then i woke up...

  15. #15digger242j2008-11-26 16:23

    Nah, because for the number of things that get reposted, we'd end up with a whole page full of stickies before you got to any new material. No penalty for reposting interesting material. As was said, better a repost than us completely missing something interesting. (Although, reposting does prove that you've failed to read each and every thread here. Shame on you. :nono)

  16. #16Burnout2008-11-26 21:27

    Pfffft... step aside my friend, my next video will be me doing it with a track shovel!..... that'll be the day. I can never find the ignition on my shovel.

  17. #17jlm3352008-11-26 22:42

    I can never get mine to start, I always get aggravated with it :Bangheadand throw it back in the truck.. darn thing...:bash

  18. #18alco2008-11-26 23:34

    Now this, I've gotta see! Brian

  19. #19Burnout2008-11-27 01:15

    C'mon Brian you know me..... My track shovel in 5 years will still have the sticker on it.... and the handle will be rotted off and covered in grease from sitting in beside the cab. But it sounds like im gonna have some free time tommorrow... I will cook something up.

  20. #20wingnut2008-11-27 01:45

    I have never seen anything like that in my life !!! That guy has guts !!! Thanks