Question for owners of JCB 8010 or 8014 What is the axial distance between the fingers? What is the diameter of the fingers and what is the width of the handle? If you have approximately the same CAT or Bobcat and it is easy for you to make the same measurements, I will be very grateful. https://yadi.sk/i/tQwcIAcov8ndng
Good day Not so sure what the question refers to? KR Uffes
Distance between the brackets on the back of the bucket the pins go threw, diameter of the pins and distance between the pin holes . I what it appears the man is asking I can't help never seen a JCB except in pictures.
I have Yanmar SV08, I want to buy a quick coupler, but it does not exist on this model, only to make to order. Found at dealers on JCB 8010. The diameter of the fingers is the same (25 mm), and the center and width of the handle are unknown.