I have a 2011 svl 90 with cab, I'm trying to figure out how to better seal it off from outside dust etc, has anyone tried doing anything to thiers? I get bad allergies from real fine dust getting into mine, through the door I believe. I also had read of someone getting Kubota to increase the hydraulic power by 14%, trying to figure out if that's OK...or is that bad for pump, and other internals...etc? Also heard they can tune engine to push out 100hp? Just wanted to get some feedback, don't think I need it, the machine has had great power....but if its not going to urt anything, why not increase it. Thanks!
It's really hard to effectively seal a cab with an overhead door that is used for the primary entrance and exit. It's easier on excavators. Dust in the cab sucks, but I've always thought it strange that Kubota claims a sealed and pressurized cab when it doesn't even come close. You might try replacing the foam between the can and chassis along with new front door trim. Outside of that you're going to struggle. Good luck.
Pressurized cab is the answer for you. Many manufacturers offer them.
You can install a pressurizer, Red Dot sells them, or you can make your own. It's basically a small Donaldson air cleaner with an electric blower pushing filtered air into the operator area
Kubota is junk
I have a kubota svl 90-2 can't get aux hydraulics to quit heating and kubota has been no help they just don't care about their customers.dealer did tests and it runs at 85 celuis
A whole 85°C ?? Um, I wouldn't start to worry until it was over 120°C.
That's a pretty broad statement.... As far as your heating problem have you checked to make sure the quick couplers aren't causing any restriction or that your attachment is running correctly? Where does your temp gauge run when running your auxiliaries? Has the hydraulic oil and filters been changed and the correct fluid added? I run a brush mower mower on mine and the temp gauge runs just a tad higher than when I run it with the bucket and that's about a quarter of an inch away from half.
The dust problem will be there on any of them,if its as dry there as it is here.just from opening and cosing the door.
https://bravo3mfg.com/products/
The cab issue is a common complaint, other then resealing the door I think it is what is unless you increase the air pressure inside the cab to keep the dust out. As for increasing the hyd hp, if you don't need it I would leave it alone. If Kubota could have pulled an additional 14% out of it without issue, I would believe that they would have. It would be perhaps different if you needed the increase but if turning it up isn't going to make any more income, then personally I would leave it alone.