Hello, been larking in forums for while finally made an account. But question, I bought a 410D for a very good price from a friend today, it is in good shape, only problem is rear axle is broken on the drivers side of it other then that runs good and will be nice addition around the farm. I am getting parts numbers T152373, T75656 for the axle, I been looking every where and found some non OEM ones for models 210C, 310B, 310C, 410B, the part numbers are a little different, does anybody know if the 410 B has same axle as the 410d? I cant seem to find one with the part numbers deere gives, except for a OEM one from deere for $2800 with same parts number Thanks in advance!
Apparently either of those will work, they're old and new but would seem to interchange. The same shaft is used in 410B newer than serial number 704002, earlier versions had a different shaft, seal, and bearings. That part number is T152651 and will NOT work in your machine. You might try: http://www.rockanddirt.com/parts-for-sale/JOHN-DEERE/T152373 http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/PartsSearch.aspx?partnum=T152373&PST=Exact