Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

remotes on 7610 ford

alanmeg ยท 2011-03-25 11:01

mine are leaking bad,can they be unscrewed and replaced?

Replies8
  1. #1shopteacher 12011-03-25 12:11

    Yes they can, but go to parts house or hydraulic shop for them. I have not had good luck with the cheap ones from TSC. John

  2. #2alanmeg2011-03-25 17:48

    remotes Thanks,John,do they unscrew where all the holes are? will i need a spanner wrench or just use a pipe wrench

  3. #3collins_br2011-03-28 16:11

    alanmeg. I think that you have to open up that valve and rebuild it, the attached link will bring you to fords parts catalog, just enter your tractor model and you can view all. https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/webparts/main.php

  4. #4alanmeg2011-03-28 17:31

    remotes I can't open the link,I think it's for dealers?

  5. #5collins_br2011-03-28 17:40

    sorry alanmeg try this, click on "PARTS & SERVICE" and then "SEARCH FOR PARTS" then enter your model. http://agriculture.newholland.com/us/en/Pages/homepage.aspx

  6. #6alanmeg2011-03-28 18:09

    okay,that works,now if i can figure out what parts i need to fix the leaks.Do they show the price before ordering? thanks

  7. #7collins_br2011-03-28 18:14

    I'm not sure, what i do is print of the required page and go to my local dealer. Sometimes they can offer a "Classic" range of parts, which is cheaper.

  8. #8shopteacher 12011-03-28 21:03

    According to the parts diagram, they are replaceable. I always make out better price wise going to my local dealer. John