Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rental fellerbuncher..

Blacksmoke07 ยท 2011-02-24 17:50

What do Rental cost run on a Fellerbuncher in your area per week/month?

Replies4
  1. #1natemcmurtrey2011-03-11 20:36

    General rental of feller bunchers doesn't happen very often. If you had a long good standing repor with a dealer than you might get one. I don't know what the cost would be either. Pretty spendy though if you can get a rental.

  2. #22stickbill2011-03-11 20:49

    They will not rent Forestry Equipment here.You can't even rent a Dozer if you tell them it's going to cut timber.

  3. #3Deere John2011-03-12 08:32

    I've got three Tigercats - an 845 and two 822s. I would only consider hourly rental @$170.00 per hour, we supply everything including the operator. I've had people come in to rent our services, and invariably, they are not organized to put together a proper job where one could go by the ton for payment. They don't have the roads, skidding power or know what to do with the wood when it eventually gets to the side of the road. And there is always so much of the best wood they have ever seen available to be cut....... An hourly rate cuts through all of that nonsense and disorganization.

  4. #4orb3532011-03-16 18:22

    Contact a logging equipment sales yard. Talk to the salesman and tell him you are interested in buying one. Lots of times they will let you demo the machine.