Hi every one it been a long time , business is is going strong, I have a question to ask you all ,where is a good site to get repair manuals for heavy and ag equipment . Any info would be greatly appreciated Keep on turning Super Dave
Dave, look for the website tradebit, I've downloaded 2 different manuals from them. It's 35 bucks. The only downside is they are in black and white and some of the pics are fuzzy.
sip
http://www.hy-capacity.com/index.cfm?chapter=PARTS&page=MAIN Try this website for ag equiptment I buy a lot from them if you click the brand then select the make and and in the group select books and manuals. They have the old IT manual but for a lot of equiptment they have a factory service manual that has been coppied in to a exact reporduction of the orginal. They also have some good prices on parts.