Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Replacement Rubber Track (used) – Where to buy?

Seahunt ยท 2009-02-26 15:48

Hello everyone. I have a Yanmar C80R crawler truck. I need to buy a new track and would like to get a used one. It's: SIZE: 650x88x110 SH OEM: 172646-38600 Anyone have any good ideas where to get one? Thanks in Advance!

Replies5
  1. #1Carp2009-02-26 15:54

    I would try the local rental equipment retailers.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2009-02-26 23:27

    Please do not post identical threads, thanks.

  3. #3willie592009-02-27 21:45

    I doubt you'd find a good rubber track of that size. There may be one out there, but finding it would be the trick. Most people run a rubber track until it's either worn out or it gets damaged and comes apart. As for new, you have many choices. Several come to mind; McLaren, Multi Machine Inc, Global Track Warehouse, Dominion Equipment Parts, and Rubbertrax. There's more, but that's the one's I normally deal with on crawler dumper tracks. All of these can be found online.

  4. #4special tool2009-02-28 06:53

    I sure have good luck with Multi Machine. Father and sons business.

  5. #5willie592009-02-28 18:25

    I'll second that. Eric is a great guy. I've bought several crawler dumper tracks from him.