Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reset Radio Password

cherokee101 ยท 2025-11-10 10:36

New to me Case 321F. How do I clear and reset the raido so I can connect blue tooth? Someone before me put in a pass code and I can't link to blue tooth. Anyone know hot to reset the radio? NO AM raido in a tractor? Why?

Replies6
  1. #1smifwal2025-11-10 18:12

    I don't have that model but I have had a few cats with bluetooth radios. It may just be asking for you to verify the pin that will show up on your phone when you are trying to pair so as to not pair with someone else's phone in proximity

  2. #2Tyler d4c2025-11-10 18:15

    Am radio they still play on it! All that was on am here was the polloc channel with the polkas!!!!!

  3. #3smifwal2025-11-10 18:21

    We have sports channels Spanish radio and a whole lot of church type sermons on our AM radio stations

  4. #4Coaldust2025-11-10 21:42

    Unless someone wrote it down or put the sticker in the O&M, you have to take the serial number from the radio and have your case dealer look up the code for that radio.

  5. #5cherokee1012025-11-11 00:17

    Thank you for the replies to such an insignificant question. I will try one or both suggestions. Nobody I know wrote it down.

  6. #6cuttin edge2025-11-11 14:55

    Might be a sticker on the radio. I didn't have the door code for my work truck. No card in the dash. There was a sticker up under the dash