I know I have an issue with the resolver on my front loader , I thought I might find a video on youtube of some one doing the repair , I have read other threads and it seems fairly straight forward. Someone even posted that the new resolver could be had for about 50$. At that price I figured I would get all the resolvers for my loader valve , it has multipurpose or 4/1 bucket , so I'm thinking it should have 3 resolvers. From what I've read its as simple as unscrewing the old reinstalling the new , but being careful not to mess up the small o rings. Could someone let me know if I'm on the right track. I have a shop I can take it to , but if it really is simple I'd like to do it myself to save a few bucks as well as not drag it 50 miles to shop.
This past year we had the issue of the backhoe only being able to lift half a bucket of dirt out of the ditch and it was the resolvers. Actually it was one little o-ring that was missing a small chunk of it. After changing the o-rings for that function and the valve on each side, just to be safe, it works just fine. Not sure what the 416C looks like, but on the 416 an impact screwdriver was very helpful and a small magnetized screwdriver to pull the metal ball out. I'd pick up a few extras of those just in case. The hardest part was moving hydraulic hoses then getting them back in place.