Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Retention Pond and Recent Small Bridge Approach

N.CarolinaDozer ยท 2008-09-06 10:19

This is the pond we built on the Wal-mart last year. They office called and told me to take pics of a problem they were called about. The recent hard rain of Huricane Faye caused some rip rap to wash from a overflow ditch. Besides that everything looks great. I'm not sure if i have put these pics up before of the bridge approach, but I' going to post them again. They brought me one of our D5's in to do the job. Enjoy the pics!

Replies7
  1. #1N.CarolinaDozer2008-09-06 10:22

    pics of the problem with rock and more

  2. #2N.CarolinaDozer2008-09-06 10:27

    bridge pics

  3. #3N.CarolinaDozer2008-09-06 10:31

    me on the D5

  4. #4AtlasRob2008-09-06 16:32

    Mmmm? :beatsme was it a special underwater model nice pictures BTW :thumbsup

  5. #5N.CarolinaDozer2008-09-06 18:08

    No the D5 was brought in for the bridge approach not the pond problem. They are two differnt jobs. My bosses and I talked about the problem in the pond, and I suggested a tracked skid steer to carry fill dirt and rock. There is a very narrow gate in the fencing surrounding it and we can not tear up the grass that has grown. Sorry for the confusion.

  6. #6AtlasRob2008-09-07 12:30

    no problem, I was thinking you knew something about a D5 that I had missed

  7. #7mtb3452008-09-23 15:17

    nice pic the land look even better