This motor had a bearing failure, I start with the reassembly. Note the position of the bearings and the bevel on the spacer, which must face the larger bearing for cage clearance.
completed bearing installation. Then piston installation. Spring in center should be greased to hold in place when loading barrel.
Install spring washer into barrel. Next load shaft, piston assembly into barrel.
Next heat motor housing and install rotating group.
Grease to hold lens to head. Install oring. Then install bolts by hand till head is all the way down then tighten with impact.
Check for smooth rotation. Install shaft seal with spacer and snap ring. I like to install seal then spacer and tap spacer untill ther is enough room to install snap ring then tap whole assembly till snap ring locks in. that way I know the seal is not in to deep. Hope everyone has a good year .
:notworthy Awesome job. Thank you for documenting!
Thanks Huntoon, Being able to document and share makes the same old work more interesting.