Hi, Anbody out there got any technical info they would like to share on the RH120E Lincoln dual line greasing system plus the wiring diagram and diagrams for grease lines and valves? We are having endless down time with these systems.
I've got a lot of generic Lincoln system information, nothing specific for O&K though. PM me with an e-mail address. Post some photos of what your pump, lines, and injector setup look like. Also if you can find any data plates on things like the pump post the model number. I might well have the operation manual for it. I guess your pump is hydraulically-driven, correct..?
PM me your email and I can help. Can you also give me specific information for each different problem and I can point you in the right direction. I have a manual for the pump but usually the pump is not the main cause of faults. I need your machine serial #. Is the machine BCS 2 or BCS 3 (camp system)? The more info you can give me the more I can help.