Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

RI hoising license requirements?

mws_1984 ยท 2014-02-25 11:29

RI hoisting license requirements? Going to put in an application for my RI hoisting license to drive a Lull. Well anyways I have most of it done. My employer is going to put up some of the stuff that you need that is notarized, with experience and stuff. But there is this part that I have no idea how to get. How does one get this: Must submit a copy of Federal OSHA Forklift certification in accordance with Powered Industrial Trucks Regulation (29CFR 1910.178) ______________________________________________ My employer seems to think that it is the training you get say when a equipment rental place drops off a machine and they go over it with you. I asked at a school that does training for these licenses and they made it off like it's actual driving the machine and running it thru cones and stuff. They are supposed to put in the application for me, but I figured I'd find out what the deal on the OSHA certification is myself. Because if it gets put in and not processed cause I sent the wrong thing I won't be happy. If they are paying then fine, but still will delay my progress. They want me to get the RI license cause we have work coming up there. If anyone can direct me to how to get that certification or if someone has the RI license and knows the exact things they want, I appreciate it. Because what happens if something is wrong, they probably won't tell you from how the application states they won't review the application if the directions aren't adhered to.

Replies0

No replies yet.