Is Ride control available available for JD328D skid steers. My new 328D is arriving on Tuesday/Wednesday - fitted with 14" wheels inc spare, a/c cab, tilting pickup hitch with hydraulic locking, 4in1 bucket, power angle blade, pallet forks, spreader bar, uhf, am/fm radio, air seat, reversing fan, hi-flow hydraulics, EH performance control package plus four 12" wheels(so I can fit McLaren magnum tracks when we're working in the slop) John Deere do not offer Ride Control in Australia and I was wondering if it is available in the US/Canada as a dealer fit option. If JD don't offer it does any aftermarket suppliers offer ride control kits? Firetrack
I dont think that is a option i was just on a site ware you could build your own and ride controll was not a option
It surprises me that Deere is not using RC yet. Its a great feature. I look at like a productivity multiplier. You travel faster with a full bucket of material, it makes the machine much more comfortable to run. Well worth the cost. I have got in every machine I have ordered since the late 90's.
It was available dealer installed prior to the D-series. Was told it is not approved yet for the d's, but my local dealer has installed it on 2 320D's for a customer and it works fine. It's a simple system, so really any dealer that deals with ride control on any machine should be able to put a package together, but likely at a cost since it's not a straight forward "get the kit and bolt it on" type project if you have to figure out the details in house.
Finally picked up my machine yesterday from Hitachi. Today I attempted to use the 4in1 bucket only to find that when I open the bucket to full opening it poured oil from one of the fittings(One hard to get at). So we put the angle blade on and then found that one of the hydraulic lines for the angle ram wasn't long enough to connect to the machine. Hitachi immediately sent their local field service guy out to fix these problems. Should have a new hose tomorrow. Not good enough from Hitachi Brisbane. Thankfully they have a very good field service guy here. Rest of the machine fitout is great. Very wet here now and our Mclaren tracks have not arrived yet. Will repost at a latwer date when we have tried the tracks. Firetrack