I'm new to the forum, and the website. I have a 06 580 sm with a ride control issue and all bins and buschings in the rear boom. I plan to fix it all, or let case do it. I think one of the problems with the ride control is it low on nitrogen. Let, me know thanks. Oz 06 580 sm pilots-
My guess would be it just needs to be charged. The 06 M I ran for 3 yrs, ride control worked good first yr or 2 but was real weak towards the end. It still worked very well but not as well.
Thanks for replying, I talked to the lads at Case and they said that the accumalator could be broken. Probably right about it too. It's gonna cost me $750 bucks but that's not an issue. I would get someone else with experience to do it but there's knowone around here who can. I'm gonna wait till the spring to do the ride, & hopefully all the pins and buschings in the boom at Case. Have a good one, Oz 06 580sm pilots
What kinda work do you do with it?
I do property maintenance with it and some construction work. I got it with 4400hrs on it last august. It was plumbed to the rear so I guess the guy that owned it before me had a hammer and that's what made all the play in the boom. I don't think there could be any other explanation. I just tested out the n series and those machines are pretty tight. It's really nice also in the rear very smooth and tight nothing moves or shakes. That will be my next machine when I'm a full time operator on the sites. The only thing I don't like aobut the new ones is that when they break down there all computerized and when they do it costs you a arm and a leg. Espically the parking brake on the new m series and the n's. On the old ones there just a handle. Oh well that's just the joy of you have to look foward to when gettin one. How do you like your new n?